本篇文章给大家谈谈旅游英语交流对话范文简短,以及旅游英语的对话对应的知识点,希望对各位有所帮助,不要忘了收藏本站喔。 今天给各位分享旅游英语交流对话范文简短的知识,其中也会对旅游英语的对话进行解释,如果能碰巧解决你现在面临的问题,别忘了关注本站,现在开始吧!
一.旅游英语对话-打车篇1
A:Could you please reserve a taxi for me?
你可以为我预约一辆出租车吗?
B: Do you think a private vehicle might be more to your liking?
你认为私家车可能更符合你的喜好吗?
A: No, thanks, I won#39;t need one.
不,谢谢,我不需要。
B: Even better than a private vehicle is a limo. How do you like it?
还有比私家车贵的豪华轿车,你觉得怎么样?
limo是limousine [ˌlɪməˈzin]的简称
A: NO,taxi, please.
出租车就好了。
二.旅游英语对话-打车篇2
B: Where will you be headed?
你要去哪里?
A: Pedestrian Street. Can you get the taxi here immediately, please?
步行街,你能马上为我叫一辆出租车吗?
B: A taxi will be here in just a moment, sir.
先生,一辆出租车将马上到达。
A: Good. I#39;ll get my bag and come downstairs.
好的,我收拾一下就下楼。
B: Ok,the taxi is ready , sir.
先生,出租车准备好了。
三.讨论出国游玩
A: We are going to travel abroad during the summer vacation, are you with us?
我们打算暑假去国外旅行,你和我们一起吗?
B: It#39;s still a month away. Have you planned it already?
你暑假还有一个月呢,你们已经计划好了吗?
A: Yes, Sophie and I have long wished to go to Thailand. We want to experience the tropical climate there, but also to taste the tropical fruits.
是的,我和索菲娅早就想去泰国了。我们想体验一下那里的热带气候,更想品尝一下那里的水果。
B: My mouth water is flowing out. By the way, I don#39;t have a passport to go to Thailand.
我的口水都要流出来了。对了,去泰国需要护照,我还没有呢。
A: What? You don#39;t have a passport. It#39;s ridiculous.
什么,你竟然没有护照,这太可笑了。
B: I have no intention of going abroad. So, do I still have time to apply?
我一直没有出国打算,所以我现在申请来得及吗?
A: That#39;s pretty bad. Because you have to apply for a visa and the visa process is a little troublesome. You need a passport first.
够呛的,因为还要办理签证,签证程序有点麻烦,而且需要你有护照。
B: I can get my passport in two weeks and then I should be able to get a visa before summer vacation. Do you agree?
两个星期我就可以拿到护照了,然后在暑假前应该可以办好签证,你说呢?
A: God bless you. We#39;d better do some travel strategy.
愿上帝保佑你吧,我们最好做一些旅行攻略。
B: Yes, we can also join a tour group.
对,我们也可以报一个旅行团。
到此,以上就是小编对于旅游英语交流对话范文简短的问题就介绍到这了,希望介绍关于旅游英语交流对话范文简短的1点解答对大家有用。
[免责声明]本文来源于网络,不代表本站立场,如转载内容涉及版权等问题,请联系邮箱:3801085100@qq.com,我们会予以删除相关文章,保证您的权利。
转载请注明出处:http://dnctw.com/sijiyangsheng/cjys/9746.html
相关热词:
时间:2024-03-18
时间:2024-06-29
时间:2024-08-04
时间:2024-04-21
时间:2024-05-25
时间:2024-07-22
时间:2024-07-03
时间:2024-07-24
时间:2024-07-17
时间:2024-07-25
时间:2024-07-13
时间:2024-07-19
时间:2024-07-23
时间:2024-07-27
时间:2024-04-26
时间:2024-05-27